Our delivery guys just might become your new best friends!! During the week of your wedding, the last thing you want to worry about is filling a moving truck or trailer, unloading it in the morning… and then loading it back again that night. You seriously have so many more important things to worry about. So don’t worry, we’ve got your back and we’re happy to help if you want it.
- There is no extra charge if you pick it up and drop it off yourself.
- Pickup will be scheduled for Thursday afternoon.
- Dropoff will be schedule for Sunday or Monday afternoon.
- Pickups must be done in an enclosed truck or trailer with plenty of space to safely transport the furnishings. You may find that by the time you rent a truck and pay for the mileage, you may be saving money by letting our guys make your week that much easier.
- Delivery is quoted separately from your rentals. If you think you might be interested in having us take care of all the work for you, we just need to know the address of your venue and we’d be happy to quote that for you.
- We generally drop off your rentals the morning of your event and then pick them up late that night. However, it’s usually just $100 more if we drop it off the morning of your event (or even the day before), and then pick it up the morning after. If this works with your venue, we feel you might enjoy the extra time and convenience.